facebook

which one to rush?

by: das it mane

Which two should I rush from this list? Why?
TKE
SigEp
Sigma Chi
Beta

Posted By: das it mane
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Mcdonalds   

What do you want

By: Mcdonalds
by: das it maneNov 25, 2014 4:59:29 PM

I'm looking for the complete experience.. and partying a lot of course ;)

By: das it mane
#2  by: Burger King   

Depending on what your looking for. It's all on fit honestly

By: Burger King
#3  by: Hi   

Based on your choices I would go for Sigep or Sigma Chi partying wise. Involvements I'd like to think Sigep is more involved but Sigma Chi is really starting to come around. Guess it comes down to do you want to be just another Sigep or shine in Sigma Chi?

By: Hi
by: LiesNov 30, 2014 12:09:21 AM

Lmaooo sigep involved? Pleaseee
Sigma Chi's social life doesn't compare to Sigep TKE, Pikap, or Fiji

By: Lies
#4  by: yup   

i agree with "hi" ^^

By: yup
#5  by: lol what   

The men in these fraternities are all very different... so I really can't see what you're looking for in one. Personally favs are SigEp and Beta but like I said, very different men in each one.

By: lol what
#6  by: FIJI   

If you want the full frat experience, go for FIJI or PiKapp. Party wise FIJI's are better, but if I had to choose between the two, I'd choose PiKapp cause parties are not the only thing I care about.

By: FIJI
#7  by: Pero Gwat?   

Personally never met a TKE or Beta I didnt like. Only downfall is a little hazing on TKE's side...but nothing major. Both really cool group of guys.

By: Pero Gwat?
#8  by: sorority   

Im in a sorority, Sigma Chis throw pretty cool parties. They're new but they're reaching a good status

By: sorority
#9  by: #1Braw   

From the list I would say either SigEp or TKE. Other fraternities are still rising up and have a lot of pressure from their current pledges/new members to define their future. SigEp has the biggest alumni in all FIU and probably the best parties too. They aren't involved as much as before but most of it is due to them being on probation, which they will be out of by this spring. TKE is also pretty good. They have a lot of chill brothers and a pretty big chapter. Girls like the too but they do have a reputation for being the "hispanic" fraternity.

By: #1Braw
#10  by: sorority   

I agree with what someone above said. If you actually want a full frat experience, PiKapp and FIJI are the way to go. Personally from this list you gave I like Beta the best. SigEp doesn't really do much..

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.