facebook

help

by: Confused

I'm rushing in fall and I've met a few phi sigs and they're all so nice and pretty. Why is everyone ragging on them on this site? I thought they were awesome when I met them. Am I missing something? Also what is a PNM? I see it written everywhere.

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

no on has said that they arent nice and pretty. some are very nice and most are very pretty. what everyone here is saying is that thats exactly the only thing they have going for them their looks. they only care about drinking and looking pretty. they sllutty as heeelll and don't even have a philanthropy they're passionate about. half the sisters don't care what their philanthrophy even means.

By: lol
by: lolJul 23, 2014 12:29:33 PM

oh and pnm means POTENTIAL NEW MEMBER

By: lol
#2  by: ..   

is that why your sisters have told people that all the money you make for "janelle" goes back to your own sorority? SOOO MUCH PHILANTHROPY. YOU GIRLS ARE A JOKE.

By: ..
#3  by: truth   

Actually not everyone is hating on phisig, it happens to be just one girl continuously bashing this amazing organization. Every single sorority at fiu has its faults. As a pnm, it's your job to block out the noise and decide which group of girls you feel you would fit in the best with. Phisig has a wonderful philanthropy. They have made a substantial impact on the fiu community and miami dade area raising awareness for carbon monoxide poisoning and now they are contributing to education! You aren't missing anything. They are a great group of girls and if you end up rushing them, they will welcome you with open arms and teach you so many things, help you grow, and leave you with the most fun, and incredible memories!

By: truth
by: WowJul 24, 2014 2:09:10 AM

Couldn't agree more! We said!

By: Wow
#4  by: PhiSig   

So just to clear things up... I am a Phi Sigma Sigma, I'm glad to hear that you have liked some of my sisters that you have already met! Most of our stereotypes are FALSE. Yes we are pretty girls who definitely know how to have a good time but we are also very involved on campus, passionate about all of our philanthropies especially our local ones and we have the strongest sisterhood on campus. When you go through recruitment try to stay clear of any stereotypes for all the sororities and just remember that the process is for you and you will end up where you belong!

By: PhiSig
#5  by: Zara   

You can't stereotype 100+ women, go through recruitment and see for yourself! Don't let all the hate on this page influence you. At the end of the day you are going to be the one to join the sorority so your thoughts are the only ones that matter.

By: Zara

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.