facebook

beta

by: rushee

I am really leaning towards rushing beta but I read all this crap that is talked about them on here, is it all actually true? Do other fraternities not like them?

Posted By: rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: um...   

If you're really this shallow you probably shouldn't be in a fraternity at all. People talk crap about every house and you sound like you're not self-assured enough to laugh it off.

By: um...
#2  by: Don't blow this   

GO Beta, you'll probably regret it if u dont!

By: Don't blow this
#3  by: top house   

Beta is a top house. You might see other top houses get talked crap about too. It totally doesn't matter.

By: top house
#4  by: .   

Beta is good house except like 90% of the house is either extremely hipster and very religious and doesn't go out (which is fine) or extremely hipster and are huge stoner's who are really artsy and stuff. Good guys for the most part, just a huge lack of diversity. They probably have the easiest pledgeship at OSU too, that can be bad for some and good for others.

By: .
by: @aboveJun 10, 2015 9:13:58 PM

On the positive side, though, the girls LOVE Beta. At least in my house they're our absolute faves.

By: @above
#5  by: Teacup   

Betas love to meet new ppl but all the guys I've met aren't interested in our friendship after a month. A lot of them are completely obsessed with themselves and they care move about their Instagram feed than anything else.

By: Teacup
by: aboveJun 14, 2015 9:57:15 PM

You must be a very interesting person if everyone loses interest in being your friend after a month. Hum.

By: above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.