facebook

sorority

by: Honestly

honest rankings and info. like tier positions, sisterhood, do they haze, been on probation, etc.

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

PiPhis haze hard both directly and indirectly by shutting the pledges they don't like out at all. Not so nice and notorious for being the meanest on campus. They are mid-tier but still claim to be top.

By: ^
#2  by: Hazing   

Kappa has their pledges sit on washers while the members circle where they jiggle. I've also heard Pi Phi hazes but I don't know what they exactly do.

By: Hazing
by: WoahMay 24, 2015 9:24:33 PM

That is ridiculous, Kappa does not do that. I'm laughing at anyone that says sororities haze! If they haze, for one it's funny and very minor most of the time it's the pledges that want to be hazed, like taking a shot or beer bonging something.. nothing serious!

By: Woah
by: WrongJun 17, 2015 3:44:56 PM

I have heard that but not for Kappa I heard it for Chi O. It is a dumb rumor after all. NOT TRUE #notakappaorchio

By: Wrong
#3  by: honest rankings   

XO/GPB

Pi Phi/Theta/Kappa

Zeta/KD/Phi Mu/AXO

ADP/AOP/DDD

By: honest rankings
#4  by: Rankings   

XO/PBP/KKG
KAT/GPB/KD
ZTA/AXO/PhiMu
ADPi/AOPi/DDD
AXiD

By: Rankings
by: RushMay 31, 2015 4:42:42 AM

True ranking!!!

By: Rush
by: ^ May 31, 2015 6:16:44 AM

Pi phi needs to be moved waaaaaay down. Kappa goes in lower top tier.

By: ^
by: Yay RightMay 31, 2015 1:15:40 PM

Keep tying Pi Phi and KKG

By: Yay Right
#5  by: tiers   

XO/GPB
KAT/PBP/KKG
ZTA/AXO/KD/PhiMu
ADPi/AOPi/DDD
AXiD

By: tiers
#6  by: Teacup   

I've heard that Pi phi and gphi haze the worst. Gphi lost like 15 girls bc of hazing. Pi phi is more psychological and gphi's are more physically painful. Pi phi thinks they're top house but I haven't met a Pi phi that I liked. Chi-o, theta, and KD are the three best houses

By: Teacup
by: Funny postJun 11, 2015 9:50:47 PM

^^ Nobody except a KD would say that!

By: Funny post
by: ???Jun 11, 2015 10:54:20 PM

I know this comment #6 isn't completely true. Idk about Pi Phi, but my roommate was a G Phi and they didn't lose any girls. The only house that has been in trouble for hazing that I can find is Theta a few years ago. It looks like it was written by a KD because no one else would say they were tops.

By: ???
by: ??? cont'dJun 11, 2015 10:55:55 PM

I meant to add that I'm a Chi O and we don't haze. I don't know any house that does.

By: ??? cont'd
by: ThetaJun 16, 2015 7:20:15 PM

Theta does not still haze. The got social probation for it for a few years ago but they were just playing a game and Chi O told on them. It was a big mess and now everyone is really careful. If someone says that some house is hazing they're just dirty rushing.

By: Theta
#7  by: maybe   

They are getting us confused with texas tech. Pi phi and try delta both are in trouble for hazing. Zeta with their nationals

By: maybe
by: do you think so???Jun 14, 2015 6:56:30 AM

Confused between OSU and Texas Tech? Yeah, I don't think so.

By: do you think so???
#8  by: Theta   

Theta yall are out of control!!

By: Theta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.