facebook

descriptions of the houses (no order)

by: Accurate

XO- Awesome in grades and shows, known for loving Jesus and being prude, but successful girls. This is your super hipster house. I.e. Aspen coffee, hammocks, Chacos, flannel, kavu backpacks. Chi o is generally good at everything.

GPB- Really hot girls who like to have a good time. Not involved very much on campus and don't usually place but have a great reputation

PBP- Known for being great in grades, they do decent in shows and they have many girls involved on campus, known for being pretty and stuck up. Some would say rude.

KAO- Good in grades, decent in shows, a pretty good amount of campus involvement. Known for being a little unique and sometimes full of themselves. Have not had good pairings lately, but recently got sigma nu for hoco. Also kinda hipster, but not like chi o.

KD- Known for being great in shows! They are usually fourth in grades, fairly involved on campus, sometimes try to hard to self promote. Nice girls.

KKG- Pretty girls who like to have a good time, but they don't have much luck at placing in things. Not really a show house. Fun girls though.

ZTA- Sporty girls. They are very fun and like to party, but nice girls. A little on the artsy side. Zeta needs to be more involved. Also kinda hipsters, but again not as much as chi o.

Posted By: Accurate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: So True   

Even what you said bad about my sorority is dead on! Good job whomever you are! 👏👏👏

By: So True
#2  by: -_-   

I'm SO glad you included all the sororities -_-

By: -_-
#3  by: Perfection    

Thank you someone for being honest up in here

By: Perfection
#4  by: truth about some houses   

Some of what the orig post says are true. Some not so much.

Not all Chi Os are known for being prudes. They're classy for sure and not sloppy messes maybe that's what the Orig Poster had in mind.

Most Gamma phis are involved and participate in everything. They don't win much, but they still have the fun of participating. It's just misleading to say they're not involved.

Not all Piphis are rude. Sure, some are just like every house but this is misleading too.

By: truth about some houses
#5  by: @above   

True. The top houses got the mean comments

By: @above
#6  by: lol   

@truthaboutsomehouses

This post is obviously meant to give descriptions of the general stereotype of these houses. To say every single girl in these houses is exactly like this would be completely ignorant. This is definitely the way that I, and most people I know, see these girls. The stereotypes are actually pretty accurate to boot. Good, bad, what have you, this poster is pretty spot on. My house is listed on here and I would say that the things said about us are true.

By: lol
#7  by: #4 is true!   

Yeah, the hateful comments were about the top houses. I agree. Chi O, G Phi, and Pi Phi are the best!

By: #4 is true!
#8  by: True   

Also Kappa has placed in a ton of things they won HOCO this year and I believe they were top 3 the year before.

By: True
by: wellApr 14, 2015 12:45:17 AM

winning stuff doesn't matter so much as which girls you recruit and kappa is not a good recruiting house

By: well
#9  by: derby days   

They also just won Derby Days

By: derby days
#10  by: Chi O   

I love how Chi O is the undisputed best sorority at OSU!

By: Chi O

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.