Phi Mu
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Omicron Pi
Delta Delta Delta

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: KD   

The only problem with this ranking is that KD is at the bottom of the middle tier, not at the top. No one would go with KD if they had the choice of Kappa and Theta.

By: KD
by: okay-May 26, 2014 5:28:44 PM

^^^^^ this. is. so. true.

By: okay-
by: True but...May 27, 2014 4:38:42 AM

KD gets better homecoming pairings than kappa or theta.

By: True but...
by: Yeah, butMay 28, 2014 1:17:13 AM

Tri Delta won Spring Sing this year and has Beta next year for hoco. Does that make them better than KD?

By: Yeah, but
by: @yeah but May 29, 2014 7:19:43 PM

Just because tri delt won spring sing does not mean they were PAIRED with a good fraternity. Fraternities choose the pairings not the sororities so being paired with good houses for something as big as HOCO actually does say a lot. The 2 houses spend a lot of time together and guys want to be with houses they think are fun and cool. And the Beta/Tridelt pairing is a different story than the others and you know that. Don't try to make that argument. Show pairings and hoco pairings also aren't on the same level.

By: @yeah but
by: carolJul 19, 2014 10:55:52 PM

I disagree kd is a much better house than theta anymore

By: carol
#2  by: Really?   

Go home KD...you're drunk!!!

By: Really?
#3  by: :)   

Chi o- religious, smart, and involved. Not the best social house but they're ok.
Pi phi- snobby, rich girls. They're pretty good at everything but their social reputation is slipping
Gphi- pretty but meh. they don't stand out for anything but their social reputation.
Theta- hipster girls. You either really like them or you think they're really weird.
Kappa- pretty party girls. That's really it. Maybe party too much
KD- fun but "friend zoned" girls. They're good at shows and hoco but they're the bottom of the top houses.
They all have their highs and lows, it just depends what you want out of a sorority.

By: :)
by: KDMay 28, 2014 1:15:56 AM

KD is not a top house and is not even towards the top of the middle. Really, girls, the more you put that KD is a top house the more pathetic it looks for you.

By: KD
by: ?May 29, 2014 7:27:04 PM

Why would KD write that they're a "friend zoned" house?? That's not a good thing.

By: ?
#4  by: ok   

Kappa is moving up and Theta is moving down

By: ok
by: !May 31, 2014 12:39:33 AM

Glad others are noticing this too

By: !
by: bothJun 22, 2014 4:31:51 PM

I'd say both are moving down.

By: both
#5  by: Almost    

The top and bottom tiers are right but the middle tier should go
Kappa
Theta
KD
Zeta
Alpha chi

By: Almost
by: yeahJun 21, 2014 11:03:11 PM

Zeta before KD

By: yeah
#6  by: Greek   

Alpha chi has really slipped- I would put Phi Mu above Zeta and AXO. What is the deal with Zeta (very awkward) and Alpha Chi (always drinking)... KD is finally being ranked accurately, it's time zeta and axo were too.

By: Greek
by: Alpha Chi May 29, 2014 9:44:26 AM

The Alpha Chis are cute and social and mix well with other houses. The KDs and Zetas are more awkward and much less social. I'd rank them as KKG, KAT, AXO, KD, ZTA.

By: Alpha Chi
by: ReallyJun 19, 2014 7:00:40 PM

Alpha chi's do like to party but they are also socially better than phi mu and zeta. Phi mu only parties with the lower ranked fraternities. I would rank them KD, AXO, ZTA, Phi Mu.

By: Really
#7  by: Kappa Sucks   

Seriously? They're attractive. That's it. They're below Zeta IMO.

By: Kappa Sucks
by: WhyMay 31, 2014 11:09:00 PM

Why is zeta not a good house?

By: Why
#8  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
by: carolJul 19, 2014 10:54:33 PM

Kd before theta or zeta though

By: carol
#9  by: LOL   

so many flaws here. This needs to be updated.

By: LOL
#10  by: update   

Chi o
Pi phi
gphi

Kd
Theta
kappa

Zeta
Alpha chi
Phi mu

AOII
ADpi
Tri delt
AXiD

By: update
by: cuteJul 20, 2014 7:54:41 PM

Isn't it cute that KD gets on here so often to tout her house? Actually I'd move them down a tier.

By: cute

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.