facebook

updated fraternity rankings

by: GreekRankings

Top Tier- FIJI, Sigma Nu, Sig Ep, Beta
Upper Middle- SAE, Kappa Sig, Sigma Chi
Lower Middle- AGR, Farmhouse, Phi Delt
Bottom- Pike, Lambda Chi, ATO, KA
Bottom of the barrel- Delt, Phi Tau

Now I know what you are thinking, this is a pretty obscure ranking. Some houses shouldn't be ranked that high/low. Let me explain...

Posted By: GreekRankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: GreekRankings   

Delt- They are so annoying. They keep trying to compete with power houses and get shot down faster than an AGR pledge. These guys are weird and if you need an example of how weird go to youtube and look up OSU cribs Delta tau Delta (It's probably the funniest thing I have ever seen). Stop trying to compete and go back to your "Crib" that you can't even fill. It's not the 60's anymore Delt, you aren't good. And stop trying to dress so "frat" it makes you look like tools.

Phi Tau- To be completely honest i have never met a Phi Tau, all I know is that they have a house and they have members. They do nothing.

By: GreekRankings
#2  by: Great   

Im impressed. This is kind of spot on. I bet u could of studied for a test rather than do this but its kind of impressive

By: Great
#3  by: Hmmm   

Swap FarmHouse and Sigma Chi and you have a goodie.

By: Hmmm
#4  by: wow   

I'm both impressed and frightened you went to such great lengths to do this. Very thorough. Finals procrastination, maybe? Extra points for the shot down faster than an AGR pledge line, ha

By: wow
#5  by: Spot on   

Most well balanced and unbiased post I think I have ever read on this site. I don't like to encourage putting too much emphasis on how everyone's house stands in ranking (because obviously it is kind of flawed). However this is currently the most accurate representation of each house you are gonna get

By: Spot on
#6  by: Dang   

This is probably the most perfect ranking on here. You pretty much said what everyone on campus is thinking. Harsh, but accurate. I like it.

By: Dang
#7  by: Cool   

Best rating in a long time

By: Cool
#8  by: oSuGreek   

This is spot on & Go Pokes!

By: oSuGreek
#9  by: Where did they go?   

I saw Kappa sig through farmhouse on here before but it looks like the comment got deleted or something? Could you out it back on there

Because I think this is probably the realest ranking I have seen on here

By: Where did they go?
by: HahahaDec 29, 2013 12:39:04 PM

You're drunk, go home. You don't make sense.

By: Hahaha
#10  by: Truth   

I'd agree

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.