facebook

delta gamma

by: Curious

Why is DG considered by many people to be top tear? They're on probation and can't do anything. I never see them around campus. I never hear about their philanthropy. And do they have a solid GPA even?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Top Tier   

Still top tier..just placed scond in Greek week and they have greet social media. They are on probation social bit they go to date parties and their philanthropy was great I'm in another sorority and went to watch my boyfriend play and it was great they had a DJ, selling food and had all the frats there.

By: Top Tier
#2  by: Honestly   

Honestly, it's just looks. One of my best friends was a DG, but she recently quit because she was tired of all the drama and always being on probation. Frats like them only because they cling onto 5+ year old reputations that are hardly relevant today. DG has some gorgeous girls, like my friend, and some who are just average. Anchorbowl is really fun, but that's about it. They're just good recruiters. I loved them during recruitment, but I'm kinda glad I went elsewhere because I wouldn't want to be on probation constantly. Date parties get old after a while. No disrespect to them, but I think they deserve to be middle tier at best.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.