Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

They don't lol

By: No
#2  by: nope   

heard aopi and sig kap dont

By: nope
#3  by: WVUsororitygirl   

I am in a sorority here and I can tell you from personal experience that NONE of our sororities haze. I never got hazed in my organization, and neither did my friends who are in the 7 other chapters here. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT listen to rumors on here or anywhere else on campus. They are just rumors made up by ignorant GDIs and frat boys. Since WVU is a major party school and we only have 8 sororities, National Panhellenic keeps a close eye on us and any incident of hazing would be caught and punished immediately. It's not worth the risk. The frats may haze, but we don't and we take it very seriously. Hazing is illegal and we're not dumb enough to risk our charters.

Also, there are certain activities that may be considered hazing, even if they don't sound like hazing. When a sorority gets caught "hazing", usually its for making their pledges dress in funny outfits or walk around in heels. It's rare for a sorority to haze by forcing pledges to binge drink or sit on washing machines. Once again, these are just rumors. Do not be afraid to go through rush just because of some dumb rumors. Go through and choose the sororities that you like. Stop listening to "advice" from people who are not in sororities. Anyone in a sorority would know that none of us haze.

By: WVUsororitygirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.