facebook

delta tau delta

by: um?

So I've been hearing good things about the guys at Delta Tau Delta but I haven't seen much of them around. So what's their deal?

Posted By: um?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Stay'nClassy   

I've heard good things too from some sisters at AOPi' ...haven't met any yet though.

By: Stay'nClassy
#2  by: Wvu   

They're taking the sae house, and sae is moving to the phi psi house I'm pretty sure

By: Wvu
#3  by: greekwvu   

Great group of gentleman who have a lot of fun.

By: greekwvu
#4  by: DTD   

I believe SAMMY is moving into the Phi Psi house. SAE is building their own house.

By: DTD
#5  by: ok   

DTD's are pretty down to earth with a nerdy cute vibe. SAE brothers are kinda stuck up! Hope DTD won't be that way once they move onto frat row.

By: ok
#6  by: wvu   

They're not PiKapp though! That's a start and they aren't a bunch of wannabe tough guys, or a bunch of middle class kids trying to act like they have money. They definitely need to build some credentials in order to not be jokes on campus like KA. I guess we'll have to see.

By: wvu
by: LetsGoMay 8, 2014 10:12:39 PM

That was pretty spot on. Met a few, a little rough around the edges but a lot are solid.

By: LetsGo
#7  by: Βοοβ   

Some are chuds some aren't. I'd wait till next semester to make any conclusions.

By: Βοοβ
#8  by: Wvu   

Chuds? lol try founding a fraternity. You've been piggybacked your entire life. Try accomplishing something. I have some friends in DTD and am thinking about rushing. Why? Because they're chill, genuine, diverse and not a bunch bros.

By: Wvu
by: hahaJun 28, 2014 2:31:54 AM

Delt had nationals come down for months and do all their recruiting and set everything up. They are also getting their house back in a year or so. Sound more like they are getting everything handed to them than putting in hard work and doing it all themselves.. then again what should I expect from a GDI trying to defend a frat he's thinking about signing his name to get into.

By: haha
by: ?Jul 8, 2014 7:57:38 PM

Had everything handed to them? haha my roommates a Delt and pretty much what I got is that they came for Fall semester initiated brothers, made officers, gave some of them tshirts, then dipped. They pretty much run rogue from National's authority except for a "supposed" anchoring incident at DG.

By: ?
#9  by: Ha   

Some lame and some cool. Need a house to be considering legit

By: Ha
#10  by: Doomed   

They made a mistake initiating so many chuds who signed they're name on a line, now all GDI's are gonna courage up and join Delt. They're gonna be doomed for a couple of years, and the house isn't really going to help them. I wish them the best of luck.

By: Doomed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.