facebook

rushing

by: PNM2014

If a girl doesn't have a rec, does that make or break your decision to give her a bid?

Posted By: PNM2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

No, it doesn't. It can be a big score booster if it's a good rec, though, so it doesn't hurt to have some positive rec letters lined up, especially if you like a certain house. Good luck!

By: Greek
#2  by: Yes   

I think all NPC sororities require a rec to pledge a girl. I know that KD does, although it is possible that it depends on the school. That is why, if you don't have one, the actives have to scramble to get one for a potential new member that they like!

By: Yes
by: GreekOct 27, 2013 5:26:09 PM

Where in the world did you get this information? From someone in one of South's sororities, they're not required at any house.

By: Greek
by: UhgAug 3, 2014 12:37:01 AM

They are not r

By: Uhg
#3  by: PNM2014   

@Yes at south is it required?

By: PNM2014
#4  by: No   

No no no no no. Recs are not required.

By: No
#5  by: South   

Some sororities have a national policy that recs are required, so don't speak for every sorority!!

By: South
#6  by: 6   

Some of the chapters on south's campus are required by their nationals to have a rec for a girl before they can take her

By: 6
by: umAug 20, 2014 11:27:15 PM

not true LOL

By: um
#7  by: Yes   

As for the comment above, yes, it IS true. Maybe not for your sorority but some do require recs so don't speak for everyone.

By: Yes
#8  by: Snarky   

You do need recs---trust me! If you don't have them at LSU you are out.

By: Snarky

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.