facebook

let's all think about this...

by: The truth

I am honestly disgusted after being on this site. All people do is bash other fraternities/sororities, based on hear say. The only people that know the absolute truth are those that are in each organization. So let's all stop making false assumptions and writing naiive and stupid comments. Notice that the frats and sororities that are known to be "upper tier" and "middle tier" are the ones that are bashed more. Maybe some of you should get your heads out of your asses and stop bashing other groups that are supposed to be apart of one big community. You pick what group you like based on YOUR personality and beliefs not what some website says. For those of you who like to sit on here and rank/self rank groups that you're probably not even apart of, you're going to get very far in life. It's about being apart of something thats beneficial to you and others. Bashing other frats and sororities that are supposed to be in affiliation with you makes you look outright dumb

Posted By: The truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

geed

By: lol
#2  by: Problem is   

people do take it seriously. I mean i know my chapter and the people in it rock, but when idiots on here are making really extremely rude comments and stating untrue facts about all the chapters including my own and then PNMs get on here and read it.....its bad no matter what.

By: Problem is

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.