By: Neat!
#2  by: Slow down   

Hahahah dtd and kdr you gotta be kidding me

By: Slow down
#3  by: truth   

this looks pretty accurate

By: truth
#4  by: yup   

interesting. looks about right except for the off-campus fraternities, they shouldn't be included on this list.

By: yup
by: ...Oct 21, 2014 9:08:38 PM

FIJI: up
KDR: up
Phi Psi: up
Alpha sig: up
SigNu: same
SigEp: same
SigPi: same
Kappa sig: same
DTD: same
Theta Chi: same
PiKapp: same
Lambda Chi: same
SAE: down
KA: down
ZBT: down

By: ...
by: get over itOct 21, 2014 9:55:17 PM

Cause MACHI and APES are still way better then your most likely sub-par fraternity... me and my friends will go to those parties 10 times before KDR, Fiji, Dtd and the rest of the ones you have ranked above them

By: get over it
by: WhatOct 22, 2014 1:28:04 AM

You can't even compare off-campus drinking clubs to IFC-recognized fraternities. There are too many factors to consider other than just parties. Anyone can throw down. As far as an off campus rank it seems to be Machi>Apes>PSK, but the lack of university regulations and requirements puts them in a different category than recognized fraternities.

By: What
by: wrongOct 22, 2014 4:21:38 PM

machi only chills with sigma kappa and alpha phi. if u dont know that then ur probably not in a good fraternity urself -- someone not in machi

By: wrong
by: noNov 24, 2014 8:01:46 PM

They should be included. Because they still have good reps (well PSK not as much). Machi has been going strong for three years now and still manage to not fizzle out and throw sick parties. Also sick dages with KA and SAE. APES on the other hand is new so you don't know how long they'll keep alive but for now, they went 19/19 and still throw bangers.

By: no
#5  by: Sydney   

Apes is definitely up since they went 19/19

By: Sydney
#6  by: As if it matters   

SigNu: same
SigEp: same
Kappa sig: same
FIJI: up
SigPi: down
KDR: down
DTD: down
Phi Psi: same
Theta Chi: up
PiKapp: same
Alpha sig: same
Lambda Chi: up
ZBT: up (small > nothing)

By: As if it matters
by: LolOct 22, 2014 6:57:17 PM

Nice try theta chi and lambda.

By: Lol
by: Just sayingOct 23, 2014 1:42:48 AM

I like the ZBT going up thing. At worst they're staying the same. I really don't see how it's possible they went down. Personally a fan of Lambda but I don't think they've really done anything that would cause them to be moving up. As for Alpha Sig and Phi Psi, it just doesn't make that they could be "the same", since if even if only due to being new fraternities, they've got all the momentum.

By: Just saying
#7  by: off   

You don't need mixers with mediocre sororities when you get the hottest girls coming to your parties every weekend. Plus mixers and IFC fees add up to be triple the dues of an off campus organization like Machi or APES. Don't knock them just because they're not nationally recognized, they're far from irrelevant. Most of you hypocrites only join fraternities to have friends and a place to drink on the weekends anyway, and you get both of that in the off campus frats. Don't act like you wanted to rush because of the philanthropy and mixers..

By: off
by: lolOct 23, 2014 6:50:25 PM

this kids clearly in MACHI or apes

By: lol
by: LolOct 23, 2014 11:01:22 PM

Aepi wasnt even good socially when they were on campus..

By: Lol
by: AlsoOct 23, 2014 11:20:03 PM

Not saying I agree with this guy because off-campus fraternities are different. Machi is a drinking club. However, I know guys in Apes and they still do philanthropy and have mixers with non-greek organizations. I personally think that's pretty cool for what it's worth.

By: Also
by: .Oct 24, 2014 10:36:19 AM

off campus frats are just sad.

By: .
by: GreekRankerOct 30, 2014 10:26:45 AM

Everybody knows APES sucks because they can not read their handbook about who they are required to accept, as well as stupid hazing activities. All of IFC is proud that APES is gone and off-campus

By: GreekRanker
by: smhNov 25, 2014 2:17:30 PM

How can you not give Machi and APES ratings when they still throw some of the better if not best parties on campus

By: smh
#8  by: NYSE   

KA hasn't lost a step! Where are your rankings coming from? They are Top Tier, 14 for 14 and take quality , not numbers!!

By: NYSE
by: 23Oct 29, 2014 9:03:53 PM

6 were already brothers that just got in because of GPA

By: 23
by: KAOct 30, 2014 7:56:54 AM

I heard somewhere that there are only 35-40 official KA brothers, the rest are underground. Top frat my ass

By: KA
by: HahaOct 30, 2014 4:30:04 PM

KA's like a cult that nobody really wants to be a part of once they realize what they're all about.

By: Haha
by: TmacOct 30, 2014 4:52:20 PM

lol you think KA is top????. I KNOW that you KNOW that they aren't even close to Sig Pi. They pull way hotter girls and have the best parties on campus.

By: Tmac
by: TruthOct 31, 2014 5:03:41 PM

KA is just living off past reputations and their sick house. They're nothing special.

By: Truth
#9  by: GBRE   

Sig Pi? Compared to KA? Hahahahahahaha....

By: GBRE
#10  by: GBRE   

SigPi aka the fraternity that only has AZD girls come to their parties because they're neighbors.. ahahaha. The rest are GDI girls. If you think SigPi is relevant because of their one house on W. Main open your eyes dude. KA has the kastle, Benny, and not to mention the Cathedral of all dages on N. Chap. Oh yeah and SigmaKappa and APhi girls at every daydrink/party. Nice try guy.

By: GBRE
by: KaOct 31, 2014 11:48:10 PM

Agreed. KA lost north chapel though, big blow to them next year

By: Ka

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.