facebook

recruitment

by: udfreshman

I look around at the sorority pledge classes and I see a lot of pretty girls in certain ones. In all honesty, why do the sororities judge based on looks? I'm thinking of rushing next year as a sophomore so i want to know why they do this...

Posted By: udfreshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: actually   

i can confidently say that mine doesn't. we base our membership selection off of things like leadership qualities and personality and interests/activities etc... maybe the ones that base off of looks aren't what you are looking for in a sorority. trust me, no one will openly say theirs bases off of appearence but you can tell who does.

By: actually
#2  by: Check it out!   

Here are all of the sororities at UD's facebook pages so you can see that EVERY sorority has pretty girls or not as pretty girls, but that's not what is important. what is important is the sisterhood and friendship that they have and the service that they do. Don't judge any of these panhelenic women off of looks or supposed reputations!

Recruitment can seem super shallow, but there is a system for getting to know you PERSONALLY that just works. Hard to explain. But even if you do feel like you got dropped from a chapter because of how you look, that's clearly not a group you want to be associated with anyway!

facebook.com/#!/pages/UD-Alpha-Delta-Pi/125976657450996 facebook.com/#!/UDAlphaPhi
facebook.com/#!/ASADeltaIota
facebook.com/#!/pages/Alpha-Xi-Delta-University-of-Delawa re/120367714720244
facebook.com/aephi.delaware/about?ref=br_tf#!/UDAEPHI
facebook.com/aephi.delaware/about?ref=br_tf#!/UDChiOmega< br /> facebook.com/#!/DELTAGAMMAatUD/photos_stream
facebook.com/pages/Kappa-Alpha-Theta-at-the-University-of -Delaware/609091022435570
facebook.com/#!/PhiSigmaSigmaAtTheUniversityOfDelaware
facebook.com/aephi.delaware/about?ref=br_tf#!/udgammaphib eta
facebook.com/aephi.delaware/about?ref=br_tf#!/pages/UD-Si gma-Kappa/213940862086101

By: Check it out!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.