facebook

fall 2015 sorority rankings?

by: rank

I think that the graduation of 2015 seniors changes sorority rankings a lot. For lots of houses, the seniors were easily the hottest class.

Top:
ΚΚΓ ΚΑΘ

Upper middle:
ΔΔΔ ΠΒΦ

Middle:
ΚΔ
ΧΩ ZTA

Lower:
ΑΔΠ ΑΧΩ

Bottom:
ΑΟΠ

When you look at tridelt, the most beautiful girls have all now graduated and the house overall has majorly declined. In my opinion, they've dropped to pi phi's level. To be clear: pi phi hasn't moved up, tridelt has moved down.
KD had tons of hot seniors, but when you take the graduated class away, they're middle tier at best and honestly have a fair amount of weird girls. Realistically they should probably be with chi o or zeta but their former rep will help them cling to middle tier.
Overall, tridelt and KD decline the most.

Posted By: rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YES   

so true

By: YES
#2  by: Well   

So true about the seniors. If we're going by new pledge classes only, Zeta and KD are higher than Pi Phi and Chi O. And AXO moves up to middle (maybe replacing Chi O?) because they did so well this year and Chi O seriously messed up.

By: Well
by: have to Jun 28, 2015 7:43:41 PM

agree with that- both on the seniors and the new pledge class. spot on.

By: have to
by: Yay!Jun 29, 2015 5:54:29 PM

Finally someone says Alpha Chi should be middle!

By: Yay!
by: GuestJul 4, 2015 1:11:40 AM

im sorry but this is a little ridiculous. both pi phi and chi o are undebatably above zeta and i fail to see how either of them messed up? they had pledge classes that were similar to their usual ones. kd is somewhere tied with the two. and axo?? no where near being that high.

By: Guest
#3  by: hmmmmmm   

Pi Phi and KD had similar pledge classes and truthfully still above zeta or chi o. I agree AXO is not that high

By: hmmmmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.