facebook

pnm

by: Risingsoph

Hi, I'm a rising sophmore looking to join a sorority this upcoming school year. I didn't do very well my freshman year, so I'm hoping to have a 2.8 or so gpa by spring. Will this look bad for sororities and will they be unwilling to take me, even though my gpa will continue to rise? What sororities will be most unwilling to accept a PNM with such a low gpa?lastly, is it difficult to rush as a sophmore? Sorry for all the questions and thank you for your help!

Posted By: Risingsoph
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: vu   

i rushed with a 2.7 gpa as a freshman and got a bid from my top sorority (who supposedly has a 3.0 minimum) so as long as you get along very well with the girls in the sorority i'd say you're fine!

By: vu
#2  by: grades   

Grades are important. Pi phi, KD, theta, and chi o all have gpa requirements. Zeta, adpi, axo, and aoii don't. Not sure about tridelt and kappa. Those that have grade minimums can typically petition to let some girls through anyway, but that's never guaranteed and it's harder for sophomores. It also looks bad if you're a sophomore and you still don't have a 3.0.

By: grades

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.