facebook

sorority changes

by: ?

How have the sororities changed over the last few years? Who has moved up/is moving up and who has fallen/is falling? It seems like a lot of people talk about KD falling and something "unfortunate", what happened there??

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: what?   

KD is not at this school.

By: what?
#2  by: ugh   

nothing "unfortunate" happened. stop causing drama and gossip. They are an awesome chapter and very strong at Vanderbilt and throughout Tennessee for that matter. stop with the hate - makes us look bad

By: ugh
#3  by: OlderAlum   

Google Vanderbilt KD photo booth.

By: OlderAlum
#4  by: this   

I am reporting ths. This poor girl was kicked out of her sororty and made some bad decisions and then for you to go and make the entie sororty look bad when EVERY sorority has had some type of "incident" here is uncalled for. NO wonder people hate Vanderbilt. why not add tha article as well?

By: this
by: okayAug 13, 2015 11:15:04 AM

w w w .reddit.com/r/nsfw/comments/14ibop/kd_formal_at_vanderbilt_t hey_had_a_photo_booth/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium =twitter

By: okay
#5  by: H   

Impressive, all of the pictures seem to have been deleted, based on my brief research

By: H
#6  by: too far   

Wow- this was an awful post- why would such an elite school and so called "sororities" go to such a level to make KD look bad? Jealous much? what is wrong with you? You should be ashamed of your selves but then you would have to have character to know to do that. This like me saying Vanderbilt sucks because YOU posted this on greek rank. Still does not make KD a bad sorority. Sorry - you lose-

By: too far
#7  by: Ridiculous   

Please understand there's probably ONE diabolical girl with too much time on her hands and a huge axe to grind who continuously logs onto Greek Rank to Disparage KD. She most likely has an issue with only one KD member but takes it out on the entire sorority. It's unfortunate because the majority of Greeks at Vandy are great people that are interested in real friendships with a diverse group of people and don't feel the need to put others down in an effort to make themselves feel superior.

By: Ridiculous
#8  by: New Girl   

Wow! Who cares? You all have way too much time on your hands if you're still talking about something that happened last year. I thought Vandy was supposed to be an elite university with well-bred kids. You -- who are provoking this conversation -- are embarrassing. I should've gone to Penn.

By: New Girl
#9  by: r   

rush ksig

By: r
#10  by: Vandy   

This is funny... KD has gone down for a number of reasons, their most recent pledge classes show this. Still ok group of girls but have fallen considerably

By: Vandy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.